It happens! Sometimes you’ll need to change the artwork file that you’ve uploaded.
The good news is that you can do this on your RevoCreative dashboard, proving the order status is still in “Stage 1 – Accepted” showing 1 red square as seen in the image below.
If it is not at this stage, please contact your account manager and we will fix this for you.
To check the order status
- Login to your Revo Creative dashboard
- In the main navigation, click on View Orders
Once you’ve confirmed that your order status is at “Stage 1 – Accepted” follow the steps below to replace your artwork.
Replacing your artwork files
- On the order summary, click on the “More Details” dropdown, then on “Artwork“
2. Once the page reloads, scroll down to the artwork section
3. Click on the X to delete the old file
4. Once the file has been deleted, simply upload your new file following the steps in this article.
Remember: If your job is not at Stage 1 – Accepted, please contact your account manager and we will fix this for you.